1 – 3 People
Private USS Arizona Memorial, North Shore & Honolulu City Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Pick up times are available between 7am to 8am
- An approximately 9-hour Tour
- USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets are included – No waiting in line!
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
If you only have one day to see Oahu, this is the tour for you! There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit.
The highlight of our Pearl Harbor tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking for the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Next this incredible tour continues with our popular Honolulu City Tour and we will take the beautiful like Valley Highway to the Windward side of Oahu. This tour makes a stop at China Hat and then we are off on a fascinating road trip through Oahu’s surf culture, where you will see most of the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. Our North Shore Tour also includes a photo stop at world famous Sunset Beach.
Next, we will cruise through historical Haleiwa town and then we will journey to the popular Dole Plantation, the second largest visitor attraction on Oahu. Here you will be able to shop or you and your family can try their world-famous Dole Whip ice-cream.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you will not find in guide books!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor Memorial National Monument
- Visit the two-world class USS Arizona’s Museums
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to see the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri from the Navy shuttle and the Memorial
- Each guest to receive the official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Stop at China Man’s Hat
- Cruise past famous North Shore surfing beaches
- Stop at Sunset Beach
- Lunch stop (non-hosted)
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Stop at Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- As a keepsake for taking this great tour, Royal Hawaiian Limousine will give each passenger will get a free Hawaiian T-shirt at the end of the tour
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included in this tour, recommended at 15%
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– Rates subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refund is available if cancelled in writing, at least 7 days before the service date. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to (1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time. Rates valid until 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice.
$1,150.00 – 1-3 People
$200.00 – Extra Person
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.