Tour #4 – USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, Honolulu City and Punchbowl Tour
- Offered Daily
- Leave Princeville Airport at 8:05 AM
- Return to Princeville Airport approximately at 5:30 PM
- Convenient round-trip airfare on Princeville Air
- Free parking at Princeville Airport
- Best value for money paid
- Best tour available on the market
- Skip the long lines for the USS Arizona Memorial tickets
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, air-conditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one most visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the US on Dec 7th 1941. Our Outer Island to Honolulu – USS Arizona Memorial and USS Bowfin Tour allows you to experience all the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center’s attractions in one day. This tour has been created for visitors of all ages who seek the Pearl Harbor experience, along with the complete Dec 7, 1941 story.
This incredible tour begins at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center with the official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Audio Tour, admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, and the National Park Services’ official USS Arizona Memorial Tour. Your Tour Guide will take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor; the day that launched the United States into World War II. This great tour includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience; its two world-class museums and movie documentaries.
One of the highlights of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will be boarded on the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Your tour also includes a tour of the USS Bowfin Submarine, known as the Pearl Harbor Avenger, for sinking 44 ships on 9 war patrol and thus becoming one of the most decoded submarines of World War II. Your tour includes the USS Bowfin’s official audio tour that is used where you go down into the submarine and go compartment by compartment and lived how the 88 officers and sailor lived for up to four months at a time on its war patrols.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, if time allows, we offer a complimentary Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, State Capitol Building and the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater. (Please be advised that at times we may not be able to provide this complimentary tour, depending on your return interisland ticket time or if there is unforeseen heavy traffic on Oahu.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles in the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaii history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary Cold Bottled Water are available for our passengers!
Your Flight to Honolulu
Please be sure that you arrive at the Princeville Airport at least 20 minutes hours prior to your flight departure time. You do not need to print anything to show at airport. Just show your valid ID. At the airport, you can request to have both segments of your boarding passes printed to make your departure from Honolulu even easier
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line.
- Pick up at the Honolulu International Airport. (Other guests may also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor National Monument
- Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial (US Navy has the right to shut down the Memorial, without notice)
- Admission to the USS Bowfin
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
Important information- Rates are subject to tax. Rates are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Island Hopping Tours with interisland tickets are non-refundable once confirmed. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jam that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
- $1,400.00 – 1-2 Guests
- $600.00 – Each additional guest
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.