per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #11 – The USS Arizona Memorial Distinguished Guest Tour from North Shore Hotels
- Available Monday – Friday- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Days
- Tour is available from the Turtle Bay Resort and Courtyard Marriott Hotels
- Only 1 tour a day being offered, be sure to book early
- Approximately 7-hour tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
In conjunction of the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II, the management of the Pacific Historic Parks and Royal Hawaiian Limousine have teamed up to offer an exceptional tour. This program has been approved by the National Park Service and is hosted by a “Certified Interpretive Tour Guide” from Pacific Historic Parks. This incredible tour takes you and your family on an exclusive narrated tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, along with an opportunity visit the USS Arizona Memorial. This is a chance in a lifetime to spend quality time touring one of our nation’s leading national monuments; while learning the stories behind Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the US into WWII
Private Escorted Tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center: There is a reason why the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is the number one visited destination in Hawaii. Millions of visitors from all over the world come to this majestic setting to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7th 1941.
Experience the USS Arizona Memorial: Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Admission to the National Park Service’s Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center- Three incredible and historically accurate Pearl Harbor tours that are best shared with the National Park Service’s virtual reality technology. Travel back in time with never-seen-before 360-degree perspectives and retrace the events of December 7, 1941. VR Tours include:
- Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Before It Was Sunk by an Armor Piercing Bomb
- Witness the Key Stages of the Japanese Attack on Battleship Row
- Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, go to places not accessible by the public
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided to and from your North Shore hotel
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water will be provided in your luxury vehicle
- Your family will receive a complimentary Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tote Bag upon arrival to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
- Have your own Pacific Historic Parks’ certified interpretive tour guide take you throughout the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Your family will receive a complimentary Gold Membership for Pacific Historic Parks ($500 value). Pacific Historic Parks is the official 401c non-profit organization that assist the National Park Service at Pearl Harbor. In additional, Pacific Historic Parks will provide your family a $800 tax deductible letter for taking the Distinguished Guest Tour.
- Private Escort Tour of the National Park Service’s “Road to War” Museum
- Private Escorted Tour of the National Park Service’s “Attack” Museum
- Preferred entry to the National Park Services’ documentary movie on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- US Navy Boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (145 passenger shuttle boat)
- Escort Tour of the USS Arizona Memorial
- Private Escorted Tour of the “Path of Attack Tour” along the oceanside of the Visitor Center
- Admission to National Park Service’s Virtual Reality Center
- An official National Park Service USS Arizona Memorial Commentative Coin
- Shopping time at USS Arizona Memorial Museum Store
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
Pacific Historic Parks – This program is based on availability; reservations are required and this tour is only available Monday – Friday. The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Days. Proceeds from our tour program helps support the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and its educational programs.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine–– Rates subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled in writing at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to (1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time.
- Retail – Per Person $1,235.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.