per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #13 – Deluxe Diamond Head and USS Arizona Memorial Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 7-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Diamond Head State Monument is one of Hawaii’s most recognized landmarks and for decades, visitors have hiked to the summit of Diamond Head to enjoy the breathtaking views of Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument is the third largest attraction on Oahu and is maintained by Hawaii’s State Parks. This popular historic 1.6-mile hiking trail offers a memorable Hawaiian adventure for the entire family.
The Diamond Head hike takes about 1.5 hours; is considered a “moderate” hike, with a few hundred concrete and metal stairs to conquer. It’s not considered an easy hike, but it is extremely scenic and fun hike to the summit.
Your tour includes a continental breakfast and the State of Hawaii official “Diamond Head Hiking Narrated Audio Tour”, available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, French and German. Upon completion of your hike, your tour includes the State of Hawaii’s official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate. (Available in English and Japanese).
Next stop on your tour is Pearl Harbor. There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
The second half of your tour begins at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where we take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor each passenger will receive the National Park Service’s official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour. (Available in English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, French, German, Russian or Italian. This audio tour will guide you through the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its two museums, movie documentaries and is used on the USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking for the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
- Roundtrip luxury transportation from your Ko Olina Hotel
- Admission to the Diamond Head Crater
- Continental Breakfast
- State of Hawaii official “Diamond Head Hiking Narrated Audio Tour”
- State of Hawaii official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate
- Official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites’ Tote Bag
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor Memorial National Monument
- National Park Service’s official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- Visit the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center’s Museums
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to see the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri from the Navy shuttle and the Memorial
- Shopping Time at the National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Museum Store
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and cold bottled water to our passengers
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
The Diamond Head Hike-is considered a moderate hike that is 1.6 miles roundtrip, be sure to wear comfortable clothes, hat, dark glasses and sun screen lotion.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine–– Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
- Retail – Per Person $400.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.