Valid for 1 to 2 Guests. $150.00 for each additional guest.
Private Tour #15 – Brunch with the Disney Characters
- Offered Daily
- Pick up times are available between 6:45 am to 10:15 am
- An approximately 6-hour tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is one of the premier Disney vacation destinations and is the only Disney resort in Hawaii. Not only is it an incredible resort, but it’s home to the Disney Aulani Character Breakfast. This Aulani breakfast buffet is casual, family-friendly and open to guests and non-guests of Aulani Resort in Ko Olina Oahu.
Aunty’s Breakfast Celebration at the Makahiki -Enjoy a delicious meal with special friends as some of your favorite Disney Characters drop by for some meal time fun and live entertainment for the whole family!
Enjoy a selection of family favorites, which might include pancakes, waffles, French toast, island fruits, traditional Asian offerings, house-baked pastries, daily specialties and a build-your-own omelet station. (Menu items change daily).
Disney Character Photo Opportunities
Throughout your meal, enjoy enchanting experiences like: Some of your favorite Disney Characters—dropping in for photos, fun interactions and a few very special surprises your family will never forget! Includes Island-inspired touches, like a ukulele performance by Aunty
At time of reservations, your clients can request show times and seating for:
- Show #1 – 7:45 am to 8:30 am (Seating – 7:00 am, 7:15 am, 7:30 am)
- Show #2 – 9:30 am to 10:15 am (Seating – 8:30 am, 8:45 am, 9:00 am, 9:15 am)
- Show #3 – 11:15 am to 12:00 pm (Seating – 10:15 am, 10:30 am, 10:45 am, 11:00am)
Breakfast Reservations are required– Seating is based on space availability for each time period offered.
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided during your roundtrip
- Narrated tour of the Westside of Oahu going to Ko Olina
- Complimentary cold bottle of water and juice
- Reserved seating for Aulani’s Disney character breakfast brunch
Disney Brunch – Dress Code Guidelines
- Ensuring that this resort is family friendly is an important part of the Disney experience. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
- If wearing a swimsuit, a cover-up is also required.
- Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
- Masks may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Attire that is not appropriate for Walt Disney Parks & Resort Guests includes, but is not limited to:
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing or loose-fitting clothing which may drag on the ground and create a potential trip hazard
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs
- Chauffeur gratuities
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Rates are valid to 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled in writing at least 7 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
$825.00 – Valid for 1-2 guests
$150.00 – Each additional guest
$40.00 an hour – OPTIONAL – Include foreign speaking escort (available in 7 languages)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.