per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #18 – Grand Circle Island Tour & Waimea Falls Swimming Adventure Tour from Ko Olina
- Available Daily
- Approximately 8-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines a complete tour of Oahu and a Waimea Valley waterfall swim. A day you will absolutely love!
Your tour begins with a narrated tour of the South side of Oahu where you will view the amazing Blow Hole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point, and then journey on the H-3 highway and view of what is considered one of the most beautiful valleys in Hawaii.
Next you will be visiting the famous Dole Plantation and then you will cruise by the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. During winter the waves can climb to 20-30 feet and are amazing to watch. Traffic permitting, we will have a short photo stop at World Famous Sunset Beach.
You’ll then enjoy a leisurely guided nature walk in beautiful Waimea Valley, one of last partially intact ahupua’a on O`ahu, Waimea Valley consists of 1,875 acres and has been a sacred place for more than 700 years of Native Hawaiian history.
No vacation on Oahu is complete without visiting Waimea Valley. This tourist attraction is renowned for its splendor and impressive array of botanicals and features one of Oahu best waterfalls and swimming pools. Your hike to this popular 45-foot waterfall is approximately ¾ of a mile, and you will have ample time to enjoy swimming in its crystal-clear water. On the way back relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center.
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Tour of the South side of Oahu
- Stops at Blow Hole and Makapuu Point
- Cruise Waimanalo
- A visit to Dole Plantation- Second Largest Attraction on Oahu
- Cruise historic Haleiwa Town
- Cruise by the popular North Shore surfing spots
- Admission to Waimea Valley
- Hiking and swimming at Waimea Falls
- Lunch at Waimea Falls or Tsui’s Farm (non-hosted) Clients choose
- Narrated tour of the East Side of Oahu on your way back to Waikiki
- Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- View State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Note- The routing direction for Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s Grand Circle Island Tour offered from Ko Olina will be customized to best maximize the customer’s Oahu tour experience.
Waimea Falls- If you are planning to swim, remember to bring a towel, swim suit and change of clothes.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– – Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control
- Retail – Per Person $450.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.