per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #19 – Sunset & Under The Stars Zipline Adventure Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered on Thursday evenings only.
- Approximately 5.5-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing sunset adventure that combines Sunset Zipline, making s’mores at a Hawaiian Campfire, and Zipline Under the Stars Tour.
This great tour takes you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zipline experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as they soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
You will kick off your adventurous evening by getting geared up for Coral Crater’s Sunset three signature Zipline Tours. Your guide at Coral Crater Zipline tour, will lead you through 3 incredible ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet!
Next, you will hang out with your friends, old and new by the Adventure Park’s campfire to make “s’mores”. A S’more is a traditional nighttime campfire treat popular in the United States; consisting of marshmallows and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker. S’mores are absolutely delicious and is a great way have a break between your two Zipline Adventures. In addition, guests have a light dinner that includes a hot dog, chips and beverage.
After your campfire break, you’ll experience the Adventure Park’s other 3 signature Zipline Tours, this time under the darkness of night.
All six zipline tours are great for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
You can relax after your exciting Coral Crater Adventure Zipline Tour and allow Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel.
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Narrated Tour to West Oahu
- Light dinner- Hotdog, chips, s’mores and a beverage
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for their Sunset, S’mores & Star Adventure Tour. (Includes all 6 signature Zipline Tours, safety equipment and lockers)
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Zipline Restrictions–Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– Rates are subject to tax. Full refunds are available if the tour is cancelled in writing up to 2 days before date of service. Refunds are subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Retail – Per Person $450.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.