per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #4 – USS Arizona, North Shore, City & Punchbowl Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 9-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
If you only have one day to see all of Oahu, this is the tour for you!
We begin our day at the World War II: Valor in the Pacific National Monument, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial.
This incredible tour begins at Pearl Harbor where our Tour Guide takes you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor you will experience the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its museums, movie documentaries and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Then we begin our journey to the North shore with a stop at the Dole Plantation, the second largest visitor attraction on Oahu, where you can shop, or try their world-famous Dole Whip ice-cream! Then you will be off on a fascinating road trip through Oahu’s surf culture, cruising by Haleiwa and see all the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches!
You’ll enjoy lunch (non-hosted) in the beautiful Waimea valley, stop for photos you’ll definitely want to Instagram and taste free macadamia nuts before we head up to the stunning Nu`uanu Pali Lookout to experience the best views of Windward Oahu! Then it’s time for our popular Historic Honolulu City Tour before your journey ends.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary Cold Bottled Water is available for our passengers!
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina.
- Complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- View of the Submarine USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service’s documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- Close up view of the Battleship USS Missouri from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the Memorial
- Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- Cruise Past Wheeler Air Force Base & Schofield Barracks
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Cruise past Famous North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Lunch stop in Waimea Valley (non-hosted)
- Photo Stop at Sunset Beach
- Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
- Photo Stop at Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
Important information- Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
- Retail – Per Person $449.50 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.