per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #7 – Helicopter and Zip Line Adventure Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 6-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines an exciting Magnum Helicopter’s “Hawaiian Doors Off Tour” and Coral Crater Adventure Park’s signature zipline course.
Magnum Helicopters provides an all-in-one, 50-minute Hawaiian Doors Off Helicopter Tour that immerses you in the natural beauty of Oahu. In one amazing tour, you’ll soar over the island’s most picturesque locations in an open cockpit—all narrated by their expert pilot/tour guides that provides its passengers a 2-way communication system. Flying with the doors off the aircraft will give you a front row seat to the island’s best landmarks and attractions. Feel the wind in your hair. Embrace the elements. There’s nothing between you and the sky.
Your helicopter tour begins with a beautiful view of Keehi Lagoon and continues over historic Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, and the Natural Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. While flying over these beautiful landmarks, you’ll also get an incredible birds-eye view of the Koolau mountains, Ala Moana Beach Park, and Waikiki Beach.
Next on your helicopter tour are some of Oahu’s most stunning vistas. One of the most dramatic vistas awaits you, storied Jurassic Park (Kaaawa) valley, where scenes from a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed. Perhaps the highlight of the tour is Sacred Falls, a delicate and splendid 1,000-foot cascade.
The tour continues along the beautiful North Shoreline, with a million-dollar view of world-renowned surfing spots including Sunset Beach, Pipeline and Waimea Bay. On your way over Oahu’s Central Plain, you’ll see the Dole Pineapple maze and the “birthing stones” of Hawaiian royalty. Your Oahu helicopter tour concludes with an all-encompassing view of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri. This is more than just a helicopter tour: it’s an experience!
Royal Hawaiian Limousine will then take you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zipline experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zipline tour, will lead you through three ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zipline tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax after your exciting Helicopter and Zipline tour adventure and allow Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely to your hotel.
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris, a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Magnum Helicopter’s famous open – cabin “Hawaiian Doors Off” 50-minute narrated tour of Oahu
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for three signature zipline tours.
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Helicopter- Must book two for preferred seating. Combined weight for the two front seat passengers must not exceed 345 pounds. Warm clothing, eye wear and shoes are recommended. People with long hair are encouraged to tie it back. Cameras must have wrist straps. Magnum provides pouches on lanyards for cell phones for $10. This tour is not accessible for persons in wheelchair.
Ziplines– Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Full refund if cancelled in writing 2 days before date of service.. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Retail – Per Person $675.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.