12 years and above
Diamond Head and USS Arizona Memorial Adventure Tour
Royal Hawaiian Limousine Chauffeurs
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
Tour From Waikiki or Kahala:
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 8.5 Hour Tour
- Luxury pick-up and drop-off from your Waikiki /Kahala hotel, in a newer model, chauffeur driven, air-conditioned, fully insurance Royal Hawaiian Limousine vehicle. (Operated as a small group tour.)
- Includes a sunset hike to Diamond Head summit
- USS Arizona Memorial admission ticket- No waiting in line!
- Includes 1 iced bottled water and juice for each guest
- Reservations required, call 808-275-6030 or email email@example.com
Don’t miss this opportunity to visit two of the top 3 visitor attractions on Oahu, all in one exciting day. Your tour includes a hike to the summit of Diamond Head and a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, an adventure you and your family will never forget!
Diamond Head State Monument is one of Hawaii’s most recognized landmarks and for decades, visitors have hiked to the summit of Diamond Head to enjoy the breathtaking views of Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument is the third largest attraction on Oahu and is maintained by Hawaii’s State Parks. This popular historic 1.6-mile hiking trail offers a memorable Hawaiian adventure for the entire family.
The Diamond Head hike takes about 1.5 hours; is considered a “moderate” hike, with a few hundred concrete and metal stairs to conquer. It’s not considered an easy hike, but it is extremely scenic and fun hike to the summit. Upon completion of your hike, your tour includes the State of Hawaii’s official “I Hiked Diamond Head” Achievement Certificate and the official State of Hawaii Diamond Head tote bag.
Next stop on your tour is Pearl Harbor. There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
The second half of your tour begins at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where we take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking for the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
- Roundtrip luxury transportation from your Waikiki or Kahala Hotel
- Admission to the Diamond Head Crater
- State of Hawaii official “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate
- Opportunity to hike to the summit of Diamond Head
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor Memorial National Monument
- Visit the two-world class USS Arizona’s Museums
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- National Park Service’s official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour (Available in 9 languages)
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to see the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri from the Navy shuttle and the Memorial
- Shopping Time at the National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Museum Store
- Each guest to receive the official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and cold bottled water to our passengers
Schedule from Waikiki or Kahala
- 6:00 am – Pick up at Waikiki/Kahala
- 3:00 pm- Return to Waikiki/Kahala
Diamond Head– Please wear comfortable clothes, shoes, hat, dark glass and sun tan lotion. Please stay on the official hiking path, please do not go into restricted areas.
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center– Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– Rates subject to tax. Rates subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled in writing at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial of official tour due to (1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time. Rates valid until 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice.
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
$115.00 – Per Person
$89.00 – 3-11 years of age
$99.00 – Military (Adult and Child)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.