adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour 6 -Royal Hawaiian Grand Circle Island Tour
- Tour Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 10.5-Hour Tour
- 7:15 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 5:45 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Luxury air-conditioned mini coach (seats only 23)
- cellphone charging stations
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your Waikiki hotel (cruise ship pick-up and drop-off available)
Experience the most popular sites of Oahu all in one day. This incredible tour includes a trip around the entire Island, for a day you will absolutely love!
Your first stop of the day is one of the most photographed places on Oahu – the Nu`uanu Pali Lookout.
Then you will experience one of the most “Beautiful Valleys in the World” with a drive through the Ko`olau Mountains. Next is a stop at Dole Plantation, one of the top visited attractions on Oahu, where you can shop or try their world-famous Dole Whip!
Next you will experience Oahu’s surf culture, cruising Haleiwa town and all the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. You’ll then enjoy a leisurely guided nature walk in beautiful Waimea Valley to the famous Waimea Falls, and relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center. Here you can shop until it’s time to continue on your North Shore road trip where you’ll will be able to eat lunch at one of the famous North Shore Shrimp Trucks! (Best shrimp ever, other delicious items are also available)
Photo stops at World Famous Sunset Beach and Chinaman’s Hat, a stop for free samples of Macadamia Nuts and a visit to the Beautiful Byodo-In Temple nestled up against the base of Oahu’s mountains.
Then we cruise the East Shore of Oahu, that include many stops like Halona Blowhole and Hanauma Bay*.
You will enjoy your journey around the Island in Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s luxury air-conditioned mini coach; with custom seats, seat belts, cell phone charging stations, complimentary iced water, WIFI and of course immense viewing windows.
*Hanauma Bay Lookout is closed on Tuesday.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- Complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- View of the Submarine USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service’s documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- Close up view of the Battleship USS Missouri
- Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- Cruise Past Wheeler Air Force Base & Schofield Barracks
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Cruise past Famous North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Lunch stop in Waimea Valley (non-hosted)
- Photo Stop at Sunset Beach
- Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
- Photo Stop at Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities
Rates subject to tax. Rates & schedules subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety any time. This is beyond our control and power. We cannot be hold responsible for their action.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions , road closures, and ticket times.
(Shared ride available in our premium, deluxe mini-bus)
- Retail Adult – $109.99 (12 and over years of age)
Retail Child – $89.99 (3 – 11 years of age)
Lap Child Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $99.99 (Adult & Child)
Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates From Waikiki- Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
Frequently Asked Questions
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.