12 and over years of age
North Shore, Dole Plantation & City Tour
Tour From Waikiki or Kahala:
- Offered Daily-Approximately 8.5 Hour Tour
- One bottled water, one can of Hawaiian juice and a USS Arizona Memorial T-shirt per Guest
- Tour operates from Waikiki/Kahala- Honolulu Cruise Ship Terminals and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person).
- Group Tour is conducted in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter with 14 passengers or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle.
If you only have one day to see Oahu, this is the tour for you! We begin our tour with a 30-minute photo stop at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, home of the USS Arizona Memorial and Hawaii’s number one visitor attraction. Next this incredible tour continues with our popular Honolulu City Tour and we will take the beautiful like Valley Highway to the Windward side of Oahu. This tour makes a stop at China Hat and then we are off on a fascinating road trip through Oahu’s surf culture, where you will see most of the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. Our North Shore Tour also includes a photo stop at world famous Sunset Beach.
Next we will cruise through historical Haleiwa town and then we will journey to the popular Dole Plantation, the second largest visitor attraction on Oahu. Here you will be able to shop or you and your family can try their world-famous Dole Whip ice-cream.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- 30-minute photo stop at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, home of the USS Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Stop at China Man’s Hat
- Cruise past famous North Shore surfing beaches
- Stop at Sunset Beach
- Lunch stop (non-hosted)
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Stop at Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
- Each passenger will receive a complimentary a cold bottled water, a can of Hawaiian juice and a XL Hawaiian souvenir T-Shirt
- 10:30 am Waikiki pick ups
- 4:30 pm Hotel Drop off
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– Rates subject to tax. Rates subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled in writing at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to (1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time. Rates valid until 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice.
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
$89.00 – 12 and over years of age
$69.99 – 3-11 years of age
FREE – 0-2 years of age
$79.99 – Military (Adult and Child)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.