Valid for 1 to 2 Guests
North Shore, Waimea Falls and Zip Line Adventure Tour
- Offered Daily
- Pick up times are available between 6 am to 8:30 am
- An approximately 10-Hour Tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines the North Shore, Waimea Valley and Coral Crater Adventure Park’s signature zip-line course, a day you will absolutely love!
Your first stop of the day is one of the most photographed places on Oahu – the Nu`uanu Pali Lookout where we will stop for a great Photo opportunity.
Next you will experience Oahu’s surf culture, cruising by the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. During winter the waves can climb to 20-30 feet and are amazing to watch. Traffic permitting, we will have a short photo stop at World Famous Sunset Beach.
You’ll then enjoy a leisurely guided nature walk in beautiful Waimea Valley, one of last partially intact ahupuaa on O`ahu, Waimea Valley consists of 1,875 acres and has been a sacred place for more than 700 years of Native Hawaiian history.
No vacation on Oahu is complete without visiting Waimea Valley. This tourist attraction is renowned for its splendor and impressive array of botanical and features one of Oahu best waterfalls and swimming pools. Your hike to this popular 45-foot waterfall is approximately ¾ of a mile, and you will have ample time to enjoy swimming in its crystal-clear water. On the way back relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center.
Our voyage continues with a cruise through historic Haleiwa town and then on to Kapolei, home of the Coral Crater Adventure Park. Coral Crater Adventure Park features some of the best zip-line experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends who are looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zip-line tour, will lead you through three zip-lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zip-line tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These zip-lines feature the most modern braking system which means that zip-liners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting North Shore, Waimea Valley and Zip-line Adventure Tour and allow our Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu Harbor
- Chauffer driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Photo stop at Pali Lookout
- Cruise by the popular North Shore surfing spots
- Admission to Waimea Valley
- Hiking and swimming at Waimea Falls
- Lunch at Tsui’s Farm (non-hosted)
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for three signature zipline tours.
Suggested schedule from Waikiki, Kahala, Cruise Ship Terminal or Honolulu International Airport
- 8:30 am- Waikiki Pick up
- 9 am to 9:15 am – Arrival at the Pali Lookout
- 9:30 to 11 am– North Shore Tour
- 11 am to 1 pm-Waimea Valley- Walk and swim at the famous Waimea Waterfall
- 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm- Lunch on own at Tsui’s Farm
- 3:15pm to 4:30 pm- Zip Line
- 5:30 pm Waikiki Return
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included in this tour, recommended at 15%
Waimea Falls– If you are planning to swim, remember to bring a towel, swim suit and change of clothes.
Zipline –Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– – Rates are subject to tax. Rates are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control
$1,450.00 – 1 to 2 Guests
$200.00 – Each additional Guest
$40.00 per hour – Optional for Foreign Speaking Escort (available in 7 languages)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.