Kindly read our policies to guide you with your reservations.
In order for us to confirm the right type of vehicle for you, we advise placing your request a minimum of 30 to 45 days prior to your travel date. All reservations are subject to availability. If you are making last minute booking, kindly call us right away so we can check if your required service can be provided. Last minute reservations have no guarantee but we will surely check for openings to accommodate you. Otherwise, we will offer alternatives and suggestions.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine is a child, elderly, and disabled-friendly company. Any disability requiring special attention should be reported at the time of booking. RHL will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled passengers.
- Full payments for services must be received prior to service. We accept credit cards. Credit cards accepted are VISA and MASTER CARD.
- All payments are subject to a 15% credit card service charge in the event of cancellation.
For international charges/payments to Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC are denominated in US Dollars (US$) when charged.
- Cancellation must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport Transfers- Full refund with 24 hour written notice before date of service.
- Daily Tours–Full refund with 48 hours written notice before date of service.
- Charters- Full refund with 72 hours written notice before date of service.
- Private Tours– Full refund with 7-day written notice before date of service.
- Upon confirmation, all Island-Hopping tour reservations (that include interisland tickets) are non- refundable
- No shows will incur full charges. NO REFUND.
Waiting Fee Policy:
Please be advised!
You must be at the agreed pick up location on time, otherwise a Waiting Fee will be applied. The waiting fee charge will be calculated based on the vehicle that you have reserved. If by chance we upgraded your vehicle, the waiting fee will be based on the original vehicle reserved.
Prom, Concert and Large Group Cancellations:
Reservations for proms, concerts and large group charters (2 vehicles or more) need to be cancellation at least two weeks prior to service date to receive 80% refund. Cancellation less than 2 weeks, no refund. Any reservation within two weeks of service date are final sales and is non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all new reservations are subject to availability.
Provisions of Service:
- Royal Hawaiian Limousine may change the previously reserved vehicle types should problems or delays arise. Higher-priced vehicle upgrades are complimentary. Price difference for vehicle downgrades will be refunded to your account.