Price includes accommodation for 1-3 people. $250.00 for each extra person.
Private Tour 6 -Royal Hawaiian Grand Circle Island Tour
- Tour Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 10.5-Hour Tour
- 7:15 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 5:45 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Luxury air-conditioned mini coach (seats only 23)
- cellphone charging stations
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your Waikiki hotel (cruise ship pick-up and drop-off available)
Your first stop of the day on your awesome Hawaii road trip is one of the most photographed places on Oahu – the Nu`uanu Pali Lookout.
Then we travel over the most “Beautiful Highway in the World” through the Ko`olau Mountains with a stop at Dole Plantation where you can shop or try the world famous Dole Whip! Then we experience Oahu’s surf culture, cruising Haleiwa town and all the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches.
You’ll enjoy a leisurely guided nature Walk in beautiful Waimea Valley to the famous Waimea Falls, and relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center where you can shop until its time to continue on your north shore road trip where you’ll get to eat lunch at one of the famous North Shore Shrimp Trucks!
Photo Stops at World Famous Sunset Beach and Chinaman’s Hat, a stop for free samples of macadamia Nuts and a visit to the Beautiful Byodo-In Temple nestled up against the base of the mountains.
Then we cruise the East Shore with many more stops like Halona Blowhole and Hanauma Bay to take lots of photos for your instagram account!
You will enjoy the journey on our luxury air conditioned mini coach, with custom seats, seat belts, cell phone charging stations, complimentary iced water and of course immense viewing windows and wifi.
*Hanauma Bay Lookout closed on Tuesdays.
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- Cruise Past Wheeler Air Force Base & Schofield Barracks
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Cruise past Famous North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Lunch stop in Waimea Valley (non-hosted)
- Photo Stop at Sunset Beach
- Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
- Photo Stop at Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
Important information- Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
Important information- Rates subject to tax. Rates subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge if cancelled within 72 hours. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Chauffeur gratuities
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety any time. This is beyond our control and power. We cannot be hold responsible for their action.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions , road closures, and ticket times.
$999.00 – 1 to 3 people.
$250.00 – per extra person over 3 people.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
Frequently Asked Questions
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.