Price includes accommodation for 1-2 guests. $550.00 for each extra person.
Private Tour #22 – Shark & Dolphin Adventure Tour
- Offered 365 days a year, be sure to book early, only one tour offered per day!
- An approximately 8-Hour Tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
Come discover Sea Life Park Hawaii, Oahu’s premium visitor attraction where guests can experience sharks, dolphins, rays, sea lions, turtles and native fish. During this incredible 7- hour tour adventure; you will receive a narrated tour of the East Side of the Island, scuba diving and swimming with Hawaiian Sharks, experience the popular Dolphin Lagoon Show and be able to explore Sea Life Park Hawaii.
Within Sea Life Park is its unique Hawaiian Shark Cave, where guests can experience a living shark exhibit. This huge 300,000-gallon tropical aquarium is an excellent place to learn about the wonderful species of sharks that are living in Hawaii. Sharks are unique in the fish kingdom, with sleek, boneless bodies (they only have cartilage, no bones) and other amazing adaptions. Step into a breathtaking world of Hawaiian Sharks that include sandbar sharks, whitetip reef sharks and blacktip reef sharks.
This amazing Shark Cave has been perfectly designed for first time visitors that want to experience scuba diving in a safe and controlled underwater environment. Guests will be thrilled to be in the water with several beautiful native sharks, stingrays and hundreds of tropical fish-with no boundaries between themselves and the animals. There is absolutely no diving experience required, our Shark Adventure Tour is for everyone!
Your tour includes time to see the amazing Dolphin Lagoon Show. Relax in Sea Life Parks’ open-air theater and be introduced to their most talented dolphins performing in a 1.2-million-gallon Hawaiian Lagoon. Journey through the show’s Island stories with an exciting musical score. This 30-minute, action packed dolphin show is educational, fun and entertaining.
Next, this unique tour provides you with a private and intimate, up-close dolphin experience. You’ll be fully immersed in dolphin playtime, receiving kisses and swimming alongside these highly-intelligent mammals. Learn all about these beautiful creatures:
- Get in the water and meet your companions. By no means reserved, they’ll be glad you came and greet you with a friendly whistle.
- Ask your playmates for a kiss!
- Swim with dolphins and enjoy a thrilling belly ride! Hold on to the dolphin’s fins while it swims upside down and brings you across the water.
- Learn dolphin anatomy, training and hand signals
Also included in this great tour is a hosted lunch (sandwich, chips and beverage), free time to explore the Park and shopping time in Sea Life Park’s themed store.
- The highest level, private and luxury service will be provided to and from Waikiki
- Narrated tour of the Eastside of Oahu going to Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water to and from Sea Life Park
- Admission to Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Only safe environment and supervised shark encounter available on Oahu
- All scuba equipment is provided (No previous scuba diving experience needed)
- Professional scuba diving instructor to accompany guests during their shark swimming encounter
- Underwater photographer to capture special moments
- Tour includes the opportunity to experience Sea Life Park’s incredible 30-minute Dolphin Lagoon Show
- Hosted lunch at Sea Life Park- (Includes sandwich, chips and drink)
- One of the best Dolphin Swimming Adventures offered on Oahu
- Professional photographer to capture your special Dolphin moments
- Free time to explore Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Shopping time at Sea Life Park’s Museum Store
- 9:00 am – Leave Waikiki
- 9:45 am – Arrive at Sea Life Park
- 9:45-10:00 am – Check- in and Restroom Break
- 10:00-10:15 am – Video & Waiver
- 10:15-10:45 am – Orientation & Suit Up (Wetsuits and Scuba equipment is provided)
- 10:45-11:30 am – Swimming with Sharks
- 11:35 am-12:30 pm – Hosted Lunch at Sea Life Park
- 12:30-1:00 pm – Dolphin Lagoon Show
- 1:00 pm-1:15pm – Orientation for the Dolphin Swimming Adventure
- 1:15-1:45 pm – Dolphin Swimming Adventure Tour
- 2:00 pm-2:30 pm – Shower & Change Clothes
- 2:30-4:00 pm – Free time and shopping
- 4:15 pm – Leave Sea Life Park
- 5:00 pm – Return to Waikiki
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Sea Life Park- Tours need to be booked with a minimum of 48 hour before the date of the tour. Each guest needs to fill out an advance health statement before arrival. In addition, a liability waiver needs to be signed before scuba diving can occur. Must be at least 10 years of age and 40” tall. (Guests should not fly within 24 hours of scuba diving). – Children 8-12 years must be accompanied with a paying adult 18 yrs+ in the water. Guests must sign a waiver. No nail art, jewelry, rings, bracelets or necklaces can be worn during the swimming. Women who are pregnant or suspect they may be pregnant are NOT permitted to participate. Participants must be able to swim and have a satisfactory level of health. Photos of your swimming adventure are available for an additional fee. Lockers are available for rent for just $3.00.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled in writing at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- $1,900.00 – 1 to 2 people
- $550.00 – per extra person
- $40.00 per hour – Optional Foreign Speaking Expert (available in Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, German, Visayan, Tagalog and Persian)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.