Valid for 1 to 6 Guests
The USS Arizona Official Distinguished Guest Tour
Royal Hawaiian Limousine Chauffeurs
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training, and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books.
Tour From Waikiki Resort:
- Available Daily -Approximately 6.5 Hour Tour
- Vehicle- Chauffeur driven style, newer model, all black, airconditioned, and fully insured, Mercedes-Benz 6 passenger Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle.
In conjunction of the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II, the management of the Pacific Historic Parks and Royal Hawaiian Limousine have teamed up to offer an exceptional tour. This program has been approved by the National Park Service and is hosted by a “Certified Interpretive Tour Guide” from Pacific Historic Parks. This incredible tour takes you and your family on an exclusive narrated tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, along with an opportunity visit the USS Arizona Memorial. This is a chance in a lifetime to spend quality time touring one of our nation’s leading national monuments; while learning the stories behind Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the US into WWII.
Private Escorted Tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center: There is a reason why the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is the number one visited destination in Hawaii. Millions of visitors from all over the world come to this majestic setting to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7th 1941.
Experience the USS Arizona Memorial: Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Admission to the National Park Service’s Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center- Three incredible and historically accurate Pearl Harbor tours that are best shared with the National Park Service’s virtual reality technology. Travel back in time with never-seen-before 360-degree perspectives and retrace the events of December 7, 1941. VR Tours include:
- Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Before It Was Sunk by an Armor Piercing Bomb
- Witness the Key Stages of the Japanese Attack on Battleship Row
- Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, go to places not accessible by the public
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided to and from your hotel
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water will be provided in your luxury vehicle
- Your family will receive a complimentary Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tote Bag upon arrival to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
- Have your own Pacific Historic Parks’ certified interpretive tour guide take you throughout the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Your family will receive a complimentary Gold Membership for Pacific Historic Parks ($500 value).
- Pacific Historic Parks is the official 401c non-profit organization that assist the National Park Service at Pearl Harbor. In additional, Pacific Historic Parks will provide your family a $800 tax deductible letter for taking the Distinguished Guest Tour.
- Private Escort Tour of the National Park Service’s “Road to War” Museum
- Private Escorted Tour of the National Park Service’s “Attack” Museum
- Preferred entry to the National Park Services’ documentary movie on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- US Navy Boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial (145 passenger shuttle boat)
- Escort Tour of the USS Arizona Memorial
- Private Escorted Tour of the “Path of Attack Tour” along the oceanside of the Visitor Center
- Admission to National Park Service’s Virtual Reality Center
- An official National Park Service 75 th Anniversary Commentative Coin
- Shopping time at USS Arizona Memorial Museum Store
8:15 am- Waikiki or Kahala Hotel Pick up
9:00 am- Greeting by Pacific Historic Parks’ Representative
9:00 am to 9:15 am –Orientation session-updates and overviews of:
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- National Park Service
- Pacific Historic Parks
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
9:15am to 10:15am- Private narrated tour of the “Road to War” Museum and the “Attack” Museum
Tour. Also includes the 15minute Documentary film of “Battlefield Oahu”, complete analysis behind the Japanese strategies of the two attacks on Oahu.
10:15 am to 10:30 am- Short Break (Then Pre-Boarding at the gate to the theater)
10:30 am-10:50 am – National Park Service’s movie documentary on the Attack
10:50 am- 11:00 am- Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial
11:00 am– 11:15 am- Experience the USS Arizona Memorial
11:30am-11:40 am- Boat ride back to Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
11:45am- 12:15 pm- Along Shoreline-Private Escorted Tour “The Path of Attack”.
12:20 pm -12:45 pm- Admission to the National Park Service’s Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
12:50 pm to 1:35 pm- Lunch (Non- Hosted) or shopping at the USS Arizona Memorial Museum Store:
1:45 pm- Depart Pearl Harbor
2:30 pm – Return to the Hotel
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water. Pacific Historic Parks – This program is based on availability; reservations are required and this tour is only available Monday – Friday. The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Days. Proceeds from our tour program helps support the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and its educational programs.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Rates are valid to 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Chauffeur gratuities
$1,950.00 – Valid for 1 to 6 Guests
$200.00 – Each Additional Person
$299.00 – Foreign Speaking Tour Escort (Optional- Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Germany, Persian, Tagalog and Visayan).
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.