adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour 3 – USS Arizona Memorial + USS Missouri Battleship OR Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum + Short Honolulu City Tour
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 6.5-hour tour
- 7:40 am – 8:00 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 3:30 pm – 3:50 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- USS Arizona Memorial admission ticket included – No waiting in line!
- Luxury pick-up and drop-off from your Waikiki /Kahala hotel, in a newer model, chauffeur driven, air-conditioned, fully insurance Royal Hawaiian Limousine vehicle.
- Cruise ship terminals and Honolulu International Airport pick-up and drop-off are available at an additional $10 per person
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that is guaranteed to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This unique Pearl Harbor tour offers you a choice to visit the Battleship Missouri or the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum on the day of your visit and then concludes with our popular Honolulu City historical tour.
This incredible all-encompassing tour provides our passengers the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center tour, its museums, movie documentaries, and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect close up view of the Battleship Missouri.
This tour’s next stop will be the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor. Then you have an opportunity to visit either the USS Missouri Memorial or the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
The USS Missouri or the “Mighty Mo”, as she is fondly called, was the last major battleship built by the US, who’s 50-year career spanned three wars and three generations of brave American fighting men and women. One of USS Missouri’s most important highlights was the Japanese surrender on her deck on September 2, 1945 in Tokyo Bay.
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you tour an actual battlefield and explore hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7th, 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hanger 37 you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Here you will learn how US aviation rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize the America to overcome that day forward during the Second World War. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, the group meets up for our deluxe Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, and State Capitol Building. Then it’s on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles in the market, it’s our tour drivers that makes our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing First Class Service to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary Cold Bottled Water is available for our passengers.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service’s 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine- One of the most decorated submarines of WWII
- Admission and Tour of the Battleship Missouri or Admission and Tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Tour of the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Rates subject to tax. Rates & schedules subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Full refund if cancelled at least 2 days from date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety any time. This is beyond our control and power. We cannot be hold responsible for their action.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions, road closures, and ticket times.
(Shared ride available in our premium, deluxe mini-bus)
- Retail Adult – $89.00 (12 and over years of age)
Retail Child – $69.00 (3 – 11 years of age)
Lap Child Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $79.00 (Adult & Child)
Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates From Waikiki- Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.