adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour 6 – USS Arizona Memorial Tour
- Tour Availability: Daily
- #7A: 7:00 am – 11:15 am
- #7B: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
- 4.5-hour tour
- 7:00 am – 7:20 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 11:25 pm – 11:45 am: Waikiki Drop Offs
- 9:35 am – 9:55 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 1:45 pm – 2:05 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- USS Arizona Memorial admission ticket included – No waiting in line!
- Tour uses executive class sprinter for only 14 passengers
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your Waikiki hotel (cruise ship pick-up and drop-off available)
There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 1.9 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This incredible tour begins at Pearl Harbor where we take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor you will experience the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its two museums, movie documentaries and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking for the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the USS Missouri across the harbor.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing First Class Service to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for our passengers!
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- View of the Submarine USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and cold bottled water to our passengers
- Chauffeur gratuities
Rates subject to tax. Rates & schedules subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety any time. This is beyond our control and power. We cannot be hold responsible for their action.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions , road closures, and ticket times.
(Shared ride available in our premium, deluxe mini-bus)
- Retail Adult – $44.00 (12 and over years of age)
Retail Child – $31.00 (3 – 11 years of age)
Lap Child Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $35.20 (Adult & Child)
Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates From Waikiki- Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.