Tour #3 – USS Arizona, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum & Honolulu City Tour
- Offered Daily
- Leave Princeville Airport at 8:05 AM
- Return to Princeville Airport approximately at 5:30 PM
- Convenient round-trip airfare on Princeville Air
- Free parking at Princeville Airport
- Best value for money paid
- Best tour available on the market
- Skip the long lines for the USS Arizona Memorial tickets
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, air-conditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that is guaranteed to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This incredible all-encompassing tour provides our passengers the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center tour, its museums, movie documentaries, and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect close up view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This tour will allow you to view the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor and then the tour continues to the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you tour an actual battlefield and explore hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7th, 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hanger 37, you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Here you will learn how US Aviation rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize the America to overcome that day forward during the Second World War. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, if time allows, we offer a complimentary Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, State Capitol Building and the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater. (Please be advised that at times we may not be able to provide this complimentary tour, depending on your return inter Island ticket time or if there is unforeseen heavy traffic on Oahu.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles in the market, it’s our tour drivers that makes our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing first class service to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and receive recurrent training in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books. And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for our passengers.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line.
- Convenient round-trip luxury transportation
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service’s 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Submarine USS Bowfin
- View of the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Admission and tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum official audio tour
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Professional and entertaining narrated tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
Important information- Rates are subject to tax. Rates are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Island Hopping Tours with interisland tickets are non-refundable once confirmed. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jam that causes the client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
- $1,400.00 – 1-2 Guests
- $600.00 – Each additional guest
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.