Price includes accommodation for 1-3 people. $250.00 for each extra person.
Private Tour #5 – Complete Pearl Harbor Tour – USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, Battleship Missouri and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 9-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the US on Dec 7th 1941. This all-encompassing tour allows you to experience all the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in one day, each destination with their own story to tell, each as compelling as the next, none that you will want to miss. This tour has been created for visitors who seek the complete Pearl Harbor experience from the Day of Infamy to the end of World War II. This incredible tour includes a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, USS Bowfin Submarine and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
Your Tour Guide will take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provide you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor; the day that launched the United States into World War II. This great tour includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience; its two museums and movie documentaries. This incredible tour allows you to experience all the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in one day, each destination with their own story to
tell, each as compelling as the next, none that you will want to miss. This tour has been created for visitors of all ages who seek the complete Pearl Harbor experience from the Day of Infamy to the end of World War II.
One of the highlights of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
We will also be touring the legendary submarine USS Bowfin. The formidable submarine USS Bowfin sank 44 enemy ships in nine war patrols during WWII, earning the nickname, “The Pearl Harbor Avenger”. Your tour includes the Bowfin’s official audio tour that you will take inside the submarine where you will learn how the 88 sailors and officers worked and lived in such tight quarters, how most of the crew smoked and were unable to take showers for up to four months at a time while on their war patrols. This fascinating tour includes a visit to the Pacific Submarine War Memorial and a stop at the only authentic 40-foot Japanese Kaiten Suicide torpedo that is on exhibit in the United States.
Your tour also visits the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor. Then you will have an opportunity to tour the Battleship USS Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
The Battleship USS Missouri or the “Mighty Mo” as she is fondly called, was the last major battleship built by the US, who’s 50-year career spanned three wars and three generations of brave American fighting men and women. One of USS Missouri’s most important highlights was the Japanese surrender on her deck on September 2, 1945 in Tokyo Bay! On your tour you will be able to stand where Admiral Nimitz and allies stood during the surrender.
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you stand and tour on an actual battlefield, while exploring hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7th, 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hanger 37, you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Discover how US Aviation in the Pacific rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize America during WWII. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and a US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, the group will meet up for our popular Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, and the State Capitol Building. Then the tour moves on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary Cold Bottled Water are available for our passengers.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina.
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor National Monument
- Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Admission to the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Official Audio for the Submarine USS Bowfin- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean.
- Admission and Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Official Audio of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Visit to the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
Important information- Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
- $1,199.00 – 1 to 3 people
- $250.00 – per extra person over 3 people
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.