per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #9 – US Special Forces – Mega Weapons Encounter from North Shore Hotels
- Offered Daily
- Tour is available from the Turtle Bay Resort and Courtyard Marriott Hotels
- Approximately 7-Hour Tour
- 8:00 am – Pick up
- 10 am – Arrive at the Lazy Z Ranch
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am- Check- in, Orientation, Waiver Signing and Suit Up
- 10:30am – 12:30 pm- Weapons Encounter
- 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm- Picture taking and Certificate awards
- 12:45pm to 1:15pm – Lunch (Sandwiches, drink and chips)
- 1:30pm – Leave Lazy Z Ranch
- 3:00pm – Drop off
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books!
- Chauffeur driven tours are available in Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian for an additional fee of $40 per hour.
Come discover one of the most action-packed tours offered on Oahu, the US Special Forces- Mega Weapon Encounter, operated by Trident Adventures, a US Navy SEAL owned and operated company. During this incredible, first class tour adventure; you will receive a narrated tour of the North Side of the Island, meet and train under a retired US Navy SEAL veteran and have an incredible opportunity to learn about and shoot from Hawaii’s largest selection of military pistols and rifles.
Your adventure begins when your party enters a private estate called the Lazy L Ranch and then you will be driven to a very secluded Navy SEAL’s style firing range. Here your US Navy SEAL veteran will orient and assist you in firing from the selection of the following weapons inventory:
Military and Assault Pistols
- Colt Python .357
- Colt Python .357 six-inch blue
- Colt King- cobra six inch blue .357
- Colt King- cobra six inch stainless .357
- Colt Anaconda six inch stainless .44 mag
- Smith model 29 stainless .44 mag
- IMI Desert Eagle black six inch .50
- Grizzly .45-win mag
- Wildey Survivor six-inch .45-win mag
- BFR revolver .45-70
- BFR revolver .475 Wildey mag
- Smith and Wesson stainless 686 combat mag .357
- Smith and Wesson stainless .50 8 inch
- Smith and Wesson stainless .50 2 inch
- Smith and Wesson stainless .460 8 inch
- Smith and Wesson stainless .460 12 inch
- H&K Mk. 23 SOCOM .45 ACP
- H&K VP9 9mm
- H&K UPS .45 ACP
- Glock 21 .45 ACP
- 1911 Long Slide Target .45 ACP
- Taurus Judge 2-inch .45 Long Colt,.410 shotgun,
- .454 Causull Raging
Military and Assault Rifles
- Springfield M14 .308
- Belgran FN FAL .308
- Springfield FAL .308
- Aramlite AR 10 .308
- Ruger SR 25 .308
- NORINCO AK 47 underfolding stock .762×39
- Yugo RPK Heavy Barrel .762×39
- RPD Belt Fed .762×39
- H&K 91 .308
- CETME 91 .308
- Ruger Number 1 .458-Win Mag
- Weatherby .460 mag
- Uzi 9mm Folding Stock Model A
- Aramlite AR .50
- Blazer tlrs 1 .338 lapua mag
- Barret 98 Bravo .338 lapua mag
- Colt Precision Rifle AR 15 .223
- Adams Arms M4 AR15 223
- Christen Arms M4 AR15 .223
- Sig MPX 9mm
- Steyer AUG .223
- H&K 93 .223
- H&K 94 MPR Style 9mm
After your Mega Weapon Encounter, there will be picture taking with your guest’s cellular phones. In addition, each guest on this tour will receive an official “Certificate of Achievement” signed and dated by their Navy SEAL Instructor.
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided throughout your luxury roundtrip transportation to and from your North Shore hotel
- Narrated tour of the North Side of Oahu
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water
- Visit the only Navy SEAL veteran operated private firing range on Oahu
- Professional weapon instruction to ensure safety in firing a vast array of military pistols and rifles
- Picture taking with your cellular phone with your Navy SEAL veteran
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Trident Adventures- Reservations are required. Tours needs to be booked with a minimum of 48- hour notice before the start time of the tour. Each guest needs to fill out a waiver before firing of the weapons can occur. Must be at least 13 years of age to participate.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Full refunds are available if your reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- Retail – Per Person $2,855.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
per person (2 Guest Minimum)