Price includes accommodation for 1-2 guests. $195.00 for each extra person.
Private Tour #9 – Diamond Head Hike and Zip Line Adventure Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 6.5-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines a hike to the Diamond Head summit and a Zip Line Adventure.
First stop is Diamond Head crater, the third largest visitor attraction on Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument has been one of Hawaii’s most recognized landmarks for decades. Visitors have hiked to the summit of Diamond Head to enjoy the breathtaking views of Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument is maintained by Hawaii’s State Parks and is a popular historic trail that offers a memorable Hawaiian adventure for the entire family.
Your tour includes the official State of Hawaii Diamond Head Narrated Hiking Tour, this incredible self–guided audio tour comes with a four-color souvenir map/guide and focuses on the history, legends, culture, geography, plant & animal life, music and scenery of the Diamond Head State Monument. Learn how the ancient Hawaiians considered Diamond Head a sacred location and how the US Military used Diamond Head for their first line of defense on protecting Oahu’s southern shores during World War II.
This great tour is like having your own State Park Ranger provide a great narrated tour on your hike that is both fun and informative! Upon your return, you will receive the official State of Hawaii, date stamped, “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate and an official Diamond Head tote bag, as a perfect souvenir of your hiking adventure!
Royal Hawaiian Limousine will then take you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zipline experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zipline tour, will lead you through three ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zipline tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting Horseback riding and Zipline tour adventure and allow Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Admission and parking fees to the Diamond Head crater
- The official State of Hawaii “Diamond Head Hiking Narrated Tour
- The official State of Hawaii “I Hiked Diamond Head” date stamped certificate
- The official State of Hawaii-Diamond Head State Monument Tote Bag
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for three signature zipline tours.
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Zipline Restrictions– Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Full refund if cancelled in writing 2 days before date of service. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
- $995.00 – 1 to 2 people
- $195.00 – per extra person
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.