Price includes accommodation for 1-2 guests. $195.00 for each extra person.
Private Tour #10 – USS Arizona Memorial and Zip Line Adventure Tour from Ko Olina
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 10-Hour Tour
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial and a great Zip Line Adventure.
First stop is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This incredible tour begins with the official National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour where you will go on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor this official audio tour will guide you will through the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its two museums, movie documentaries and is used on your boat ride or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine will then take you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zipline experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zipline tour, will lead you through three ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zipline tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting USS Arizona Memorial and Zipline tour adventure and allow our Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your Ko Olina Hotel
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- The official National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour (Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin)
- Upon arrival receive the official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tote Bag
- The official National Park Service tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the National Park Service’s 23-minute movie documentary on the attack on Pearl Harbor
- US Navy launch to USS Arizona Memorial
- A great view of the Battleship Missouri from the Memorial
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center–has a strict no bag policy. You can bring your wallet, camera (no camera bag) phone and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Zipline —Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine– – Rates are subject to tax Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
- $995.00 – 1 to 2 people
- $195.00 – per extra person
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.