per person (2 Guest Minimum)
Tour #15 – The Ultimate Scuba Diving Adventure from Ko Olina
- Only available through Royal Hawaiian Limousine and Tours
- Available Daily – Maximum group size per tour is 6 guests.
- Approximately 7-Hour Tour
- 8:00 am – Leave Ko Olina
- 9:45 am – Arrive at Sea Life Park
- 9:45-10:00 am – Check- in and Restroom Break
- 10:00-10:15 am – Video & Waiver
- 10:15-0:45 am – Orientation & Suit Up (Wetsuits and Scuba equipment is provided)
- 10:45-11:30 am – Swimming with Sharks
- 11:30 am-Noon – Hot Shower & Change Clothes
- Noon-12:30 pm – Visit Park
- 12:30-1:00 pm – Dolphin Lagoon Show
- 1:00-2:00 pm – Hosted Lunch at Sea Life Park
- 2:00-3:00 pm – Shop and Visit Park
- 3:00 pm – Leave Sea Life Park
- 5:00 pm – Return to Ko Olina
- Chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle. (Additional guests might also be on the same vehicle and tour)
- Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! Chauffeur driven tours are available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan, and Persian.
Come discover Sea Life Park Hawaii, Oahu’s premium visitor attraction where guests can experience sharks, dolphins, rays, sea lions, turtles and native fish. During this incredible 7- hour tour adventure; you will receive a narrated tour of the East Side of the Island, scuba diving in a mega tropical aquarium, view the popular Dolphin Lagoon Show and be able to explore Sea Life Park Hawaii.
Within Sea Life Park is its unique Hawaiian Shark Cave, where guests can experience a once in a life time experience. Their amazing 300,000-gallon tropical aquarium is an excellent place to learn about the wonderful ocean animal life surrounding the Hawaii Islands.
This tour is perfectly designed for visitors that want to experience scuba diving for the first time, operated in a safe and controlled underwater environment. Guests will be thrilled to be in the water with several beautiful native sharks, a huge stingray and colorful Hawaiian fish-with no boundaries between themselves and the animals. There is absolutely no diving experience required, our Ultimate Scuba Diving Adventure Tour is for everyone! ( No scuba certificate is necessary since the aquarium is only 17 feet deep) Your tour includes time to see the amazing Dolphin Lagoon Show. Relax in Sea Life Park’s open-air theater and be introduced to their most talented dolphins performing in a 1.2-million-gallon Hawaiian Lagoon. Journey through the show’s Island stories with an exciting musical score. This 30-minute, action packed dolphin show is educational, fun and entertaining.
Also included in this great tour is a hosted lunch (sandwich, chips and beverage), free time to explore the Park and shopping time in Sea Life Park’s themed store.
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Luxury roundtrip transportation from your hotel in Ko Olina
- Narrated tour of the East side of Oahu going to Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water
- Admission to Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Only 300,000 galloon tropical aquarium on Oahu.
- Professional diving instructor to accompany up to 6 guests during shark encounter
- Professional underwater photographer to capture special moments (pictures for fee)
- Tour includes the opportunity to experience Sea Life Park’s incredible 30-minute Dolphin Lagoon Show
- Hosted lunch at Sea Life Park- (Includes sandwich, chips and drink)
- Free time to explore Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Shopping Time at Sea Life Park’s Museum Store
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Sea Life Park- Tours need to be booked with a minimum of 48 hour before the date of the tour. Each guest needs to fill out an advance health statement before arrival (This form is available at royalhawaiianlimousine.com). In addition, a liability waiver needs to be signed before scuba diving can occur. Must be at least 10 years of age in order scuba dive. (Guests should not fly within 24 hours of scuba diving).
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Tour is based on program availability and requires reservations. Please call 808-275-6030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates are subject to 4.712% tax. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Tour is in English, to add a Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, German, Tagalog, Visayan or Persian tour escort, please add $299 to the tour price.
- Retail – Per Person $675.00 (2 Guest Minimum)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.