From Waikiki 2 to 23 Guests
Charter Your Own Ultimate Ocean Adventure Boat
- Offered Daily
- Pick up times are available between 6am to 9am
- An approximately 8-Hour Tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be available to and from Waianae Harbor
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
Experience your own private charter for “The Ultimate Ocean Adventure Tour” on the West side of Oahu! Enjoy all our ocean activities in one exciting tour that include great kayaking and snorkeling adventures.
While on the tour, paddle over beautiful coral reefs and see schools of tropical fish on your double kayak. You’ll paddle down the coast and stop at a couple of our favorite snorkel spots where we often see turtles, rays and dolphins, and whales during the months of November to April. All in the best and least crowded snorkeling locations, on the beautiful island of Oahu. Perfect for the entire family and all abilities.
You will take luxury private transportation from Waikiki to Waianae boat harbor, which in West Oahu. A 42-foot dive boat will then take you to our unique paddling destination. Once there we hop into our kayaks and paddle far down the coast, while our boat escorts us down to Ka’ena point. On the way, we’ll stop at some of our favorite snorkel spots that happen to be some of the best locations on the entire island to snorkel.
Don’t worry, if you get tired -you can exit the activity at any time and rest on the boat.
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Private luxury transportation to and from Waianae Harbor
- Narrated tour of the West side of Oahu
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water to and from Waianae Harbor
- Private charter of the 42- foot ocean adventure boat called the South Seas II, that sits 23 guests comfortably.
- The South Sea II, has a professional crew of 3, can do 9-10 knots and has been designed to offer its guests “The Ultimate Ocean Adventure Tour.”
- Enjoy 4-hour kayaking experience with professional and experienced guides
- Snorkel gear/wetsuit top/life-jacket are provided to the guests
- Two-man Kayak is provided for guest’s paddling tour
- Catered BBQ lunch is served on the boat and bottled water is provided.
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included on this tour, recommended at 15%
Boat Restrictions-All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Guest need to provide their names, age, shoe size (needed for fins) and shirt size (needed for wet-suit tops).
Royal Hawaiian Limousine – Rates are subject to tax. Full refunds are available if the tour is cancelled in writing up to 7 days before date of service. Rates & schedules are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Refunds are subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
$6,990.00 – 2 to 23 Guests
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.