Valid for 1 to 2 Guests
Each Additional Guest
Private Dolphin Swimming Adventure Tour
- Offered Daily
- Pick up time is at 11am
- An approximately 6-Hour Tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be available to and from Pearl Harbor.
- Includes Dolphin Lagoon Show at Sea Life Park
- Includes hosted lunch at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
Come discover Sea Life Park Hawaii, Oahu’s premium visitor attraction where guests can experience dolphins, sharks, sting-rays, sea lions, turtles and native fish. During this incredible 6- hour tour adventure; you will receive a narrated tour of the East Side of the Island, swimming with dolphins, experience the popular Dolphin Lagoon Show and have time to explore Sea Life Park Hawaii.
This unique tour provides you with a private and intimate, up-close dolphin experience. You’ll be fully immersed in dolphin playtime, receiving kisses and swimming alongside these highly-intelligent mammals. Learn all about these beautiful creatures:
- Get in the water and meet your companions. By no means reserved, they’ll be glad you came and greet you with a friendly whistle.
- Ask your playmates for a kiss!
- Swim with dolphins and enjoy a thrilling belly ride! Hold on to the dolphin’s fins while it swims upside down and brings you across the water.
- Learn dolphin anatomy, training and hand signals
Your tour also includes time to see the amazing Dolphin Lagoon Show. Relax in Sea Life Parks’ open-air theater and be introduced to their most talented dolphins performing in a 1.2-million-gallon Hawaiian Lagoon. Journey through the show’s Island stories with an exciting musical score. This 30-minute, action packed dolphin show is educational, fun and entertaining.
Also included in this great tour is a hosted lunch (sandwich, chips and beverage), free time to explore the Park and shopping time in Sea Life Park’s themed store.
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Narrated tour of the Eastside of Oahu going to Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water in the vehicle, to and from your hotel
- Admission to Sea Life Park Hawaii
- One of the best Private Dolphin Swimming Adventures offered on Oahu (Only you and your party will be with the trainer and Dolphin)
- Professional photographer to capture special moments (for an additional fee)
- Tour includes the opportunity to experience Sea Life Park’s incredible Dolphin Lagoon Show
- Hosted lunch at Sea Life Park- (Includes sandwich, chips and drink)
- Free time to explore Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Shopping time at Sea Life Park’s retail store
Schedule-Tour from Waikiki
- 11:00 am- Leave Waikiki
- 11:45 am – Arrive at Sea Life Park
- 11:45 am-12:30 pm- Hosted Lunch at Sea Life Park
- 12:30 –1:00 pm- Dolphin Lagoon Show
- 1:00 pm to 1:15 pm- Orientation & Suit Up
- 1:15- 1:45 pm- Dolphin Swimming Adventure
- 2:00 pm- 2:30 pm- Shower & Change Clothes
- 2:30- 4:00 pm- Free Time and Shopping
- 4:15 pm- Leave Sea Life Park
- 5:00 pm- Return to Waikiki
What to Bring/Wear
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Please only use biodegradable sunscreen
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included in this tour, recommended at 15%
Royal Hawaiian Limousine Chauffeurs
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training, and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books.
Sea Life Park- Age restrictions-8+ and 40” tall; 8-12 years must be accompanied with a paying adult 18 yrs+ in the water, on a one child to one adult basis. Guests must sign a waiver. No nail art, jewelry, rings, bracelets or necklaces can be worn during the swimming. Women who are pregnant or suspect they may be pregnant are NOT permitted to participate. Participants must be able to swim and have a satisfactory level of health. Photos of your swimming adventure are available for an additional fee. Lockers are available for rent for just $3.00.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates are subject to tax. Rates are valid to 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
$1,450.00 – 1 to 2 people
$400.00 – Extra Person
$40.00 an hour – Optional- Include a Foreign Speaking Escort (available in 7 languages)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Private tours are eligible for an 85% refund if cancelled at least one week from the reserved tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations less than one week from tour date.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid for 1 to 2 Guests
Each Additional Guest