adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour 1 – USS Arizona Memorial + Short Honolulu City Tour
- Offered Daily
- Approximately 5-Hour Tour
- 6:45 am – 7:05 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- 9:45 am – 10:05 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 3:00 am – 3:20 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- USS Arizona Memorial admission ticket included – No waiting in line!
- Luxury pick-up and drop-off from your Waikiki /Kahala hotel, in a newer model, chauffeur driven, air-conditioned, fully insurance Royal Hawaiian Limousine vehicle.
- Cruise ship Terminals and Honolulu International Airport pick-up and drop-off are available at an additional $10 per person
Discover Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s most popular tour that includes the finest of our Pearl Harbor experiences, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This premium tour that offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience. This tour also includes a historic Honolulu tour that includes Chinatown, ’Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, and then stops for a family photo opportunity at the popular statue of King Kamehameha (King of the Hawaiian Islands). Then the tour continues to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing First Class Service to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and has received constant training in providing highest quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! As on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for all passengers!
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki/ Kahala, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Rates subject to tax. Rates & schedules subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Full refund if cancelled in writing at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety any time. This is beyond our control and power. We cannot be hold responsible for their action.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions, road closures
- Retail -Adult $49.50 (12 and over years of age)
- Retail– Child $30.50 (3 – 11 years of age)
- Lap Infant Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $39.70 (Adult and Child)
- Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates from Waikiki– Honolulu Cruise Ship Terminal (add $10 per person) & Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.