adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour 10 – Deluxe USS Arizona Memorial, City & Punchbowl Tour
- Offered Daily
- An approximately 5-Hour Tour
- Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels
- Tour Operates from Waikiki- Honolulu Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person) & Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
6:45 am – 7:05 am Waikiki Pick Ups
12:00 am – 12:20 pm Waikiki Drop Offs
9:45 am – 10:05 am Waikiki Pick Ups
3:00 am – 3:20 pm Waikiki Drop Offs
Discover Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s most popular small group tour that includes the finest of our Pearl Harbor experiences, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This premium tour that offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience. This tour also includes a historic Honolulu tour that includes Chinatown, ’Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, and then stops for a family photo opportunity at the popular statue of King Kamehameha (King of the Hawaiian Islands). Then the tour continues to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and has received constant training in providing highest quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! As on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for all passengers!
- Reserved official USS Arizona Memorial tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- National Park Services’ official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour for each guest (Available in English, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russia and Italian,)
- Each guest will receive a complimentary official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Coffee Mug
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- View of the submarine USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
- USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets are included – No waiting in line!
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, Ultra-Luxury Mini Bus (23 passengers) or similar luxury class vehicle offered by Royal Hawaiian Limousine & Tours.
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be available to and from Pearl Harbor.
- National Park Service official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour (Available in 9 languages)
- A complimentary Pearl Harbor Historic Sites coffee mug for each guest
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center– Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Important information- Rates subject to tax. Rates subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time.
(Shared ride available in our premium, deluxe mini-bus)
- Retail Adult – $69.00 (12 and over years of age)
Retail Child – $59.00 (3 – 11 years of age)
Lap Child Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $64.00 (Adult)
Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates From Waikiki- Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at email@example.com.