adult price (12 years old and up)
Tour 5 – Complete Pearl Harbor Experience
- Offered Daily- Approximately 10-hour tour
- Partially escorted with free time in Pearl Harbor
- 7:30 am – 7:45 am: Waikiki Pick Ups
- 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm: Waikiki Drop Offs
- USS Arizona Memorial admission ticket included – No waiting in line!
- Luxury pick-up and drop-off from your Waikiki /Kahala hotel, in a newer model, chauffeur driven, air-conditioned, fully insurance Royal Hawaiian Limousine vehicle.
- Cruise ship Terminals and Honolulu International Airport pick-up and drop-off are available at an additional $10 per person
- Partially escorted tour with free time while at Pearl Harbor
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the US on Dec 7th 1941. This all-encompassing tour allows you to experience all the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in one day, each destination with their own story to tell, each as compelling as the next, none that you will want to miss. This tour has been created for visitors who seek the complete Pearl Harbor experience from the Day of Infamy to the end of World War II. This incredible tour includes a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, USS Bowfin Submarine and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
Your Tour Guide will take you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provide you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor; the day that launched the United States into World War II. This great tour includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience; its two museums and movie documentaries. This incredible tour allows you to experience all the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites in one day, each destination with their own story to tell, each as compelling as the next, none that you will want to miss. This tour has been created for visitors of all ages who seek the complete Pearl Harbor experience from the Day of Infamy to the end of World War II.
One of the highlights of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial. Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
We will also be touring the legendary submarine USS Bowfin. The formidable submarine USS Bowfin sank 44 enemy ships in nine war patrols during WWII, earning the nickname, “The Pearl Harbor Avenger”. Your tour includes the Bowfin’s official audio tour that you will take inside the submarine where you will learn how the 88 sailors and officers worked and lived in such tight quarters, how most of the crew smoked and were unable to take showers for up to four months at a time while on their war patrols. This fascinating tour includes a visit to only authentic 40-foot Japanese Kaiten Suicide manned torpedo that is on exhibit in the United States.
You will also visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor. Then you will have an opportunity to tour the Battleship USS Missouri and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum on your own.
The USS Missouri or the “Mighty Mo” as she is fondly called, was the last major battleship built by the US, who’s 50-year career spanned three wars and three generations of brave American fighting men and women. One of USS Missouri’s most important highlights was the Japanese surrender on her deck on September 2, 1945 in Tokyo Bay! On your tour you will be able to stand where Admiral Nimitz and allies stood during the surrender.
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you stand and tour on an actual battlefield, while exploring hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7th, 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hanger 37, you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Discover how US Aviation in the Pacific rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize America during WWII. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and a US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, the group will meet up for our popular Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, and the State Capitol Building. Then the tour moves on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing First Class Service to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for our passengers.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- WWII: Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Visit to the two-world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- Admission to the National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Admission to the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Official Audio for the Submarine USS Bowfin– Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean.
- Admission and Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Official Audio of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Visit to the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Rates subject to tax. Rates & schedules subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Full refund if the tour is cancelled in writing at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety any time. This is beyond our control and power. We cannot be hold responsible for their action.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
According United States Federal Law no Bags & purse from any size even 10 inch are allowed in Pearl Harbor. Baggage storage is available in Visitors Center for an extra fee. PLEASE do not bring any kind and any size bag even a camera bag with you. Because you might stay in a LONG LINE to pay and check your bags on arrival & departure from Pearl Harbor. Automatically you will lose part of your tour.
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Pearl Harbor is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year.
Beginning on August 1st 2017, the US National Park Service (US Government) will enact new regulations regarding tour operators ticket pick up from Pearl Harbor. While we have already obtained tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial for you and you do not need to be worried about not being able to obtain a ticket, the Federal Government is requiring our clients to pick up their tickets one by one in person upon their arrival to Pearl Harbor. This is a separate window exclusively for tour operators and not the line for regular visitors. This is not the regular line that thousands of people stand in from at 6:00 am to get tickets on a first come first served basis.
All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions, road closures, and ticket times.
(Shared ride available in our premium, deluxe mini-bus)
- Retail Adult – $136.00 (12 and over years of age)
Retail Child – $126.00 (3 – 11 years of age)
Lap Child Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $126.00 (Adult & Child)
Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates From Waikiki- Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org.